Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Books, Glorious Books


We talk a lot about "comfort food."
I want to add a new category, "comfort books."
Nothing in the world is more comforting to me than books.
Try real hard not to use the online monsters, or we may lose our book stores.
Same with music. Don't let itunes dictate our taste. The hunt. Seek out that book and or CD.
You never know what else you will discover. I get uncomfortable if I go into someone's home and they don't have any books. Chances are real good I won't be back.
Too weird.



heaven



double heaven



A great photo I came across.



Turn off that TV and grab a book.

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, luvin it! Yes, yes, books but sometimes I feel pressure to get the books back in circulation to share and I give them to our local used book girl for a little credit toward something new..or I leave them on my stoop where there disappear in the night...of couse, there are some books I will NEVER part with...Ava used to stack books around
    her space and I mean everywhere...she said that
    they gave her comfort but she sometimes looked
    a little crazy too...she picked the right parents because we were like...ok darling..

    ReplyDelete